Welcome to ChessGames.ca. By viewing or accessing ChessGames.ca website, and/or using ChessGames.ca products or services you expressly agree to the following Terms and Conditions detailed below.
You may use the Website for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through the Website any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
1. violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
2. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts;
3. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
4. impersonates any person, business or entity;
5. contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
6. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
ChessGames.ca requires users to the Website to be 16 years or older unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who is directly supervising them. By using the Website you confirm that you are 16 years of age or older or that if you are under 15 years of age you confirm that you are accompanied and directly supervised by a parent or guardian. If you are under 16 years of age please do not access the Website without your Parent or guardian directly supervising you. You agree that if your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) access or assist users in accessing the Website or services that you will not allow or assist, knowingly or unknowingly, children under 16 years old to access the Website or services except while directly supervised by a parent or guardian. You agree that if you do allow or assist children under 16 years old to access the Website without a parent or guardian directly supervising them, with your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) that you will assume full liability for any consequences and that under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence neither ChessGames.ca, any third party content provider nor their respective agents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the site by users under 16 years of age, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
THIRD PARTY SITES; ADVERTISERS
The Website may include links to third party websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links do not mean that we endorse these third party sites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third party sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on the Website are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser.
Using this website at your own risk and responsible. If you don’t like the Term of Use please leave this website immediately. If you have any question or concern please contact us.